• By signing this agreement , from now on the Event Organizer, agrees to invest in a Matias Letelier performance.
• All balances due must paid in full the day of performance.
• Unless stated otherwise, a 50% non-refundable initial investment might be required required to lock in the date for your event. In other cases, your initial investment will be stated as $0 and you can skip this point).
• Please make sure all of the information bellow is correct, then mail the signed agreement (plus a 50% initial investment equivalent to $ when required) to secure the date to: Matias Letelier, 3333 Broadway E26H, New York, NY 10031. You can also scan it and email it back.
• This payment of $ is your initial investment to reserve this specific date and time and to turn down all other engagements that conflict.
• If the payment is by check, please make a check for $ payable to: Matias Letelier.
• If the payment is by cash, please put the money inside of an envelope.
• If payment is by credit card, you will receive a link through one of our merchant accounts (GigMasters or GigSalad). Please be aware there is a 5% processing fee. Click here to pay with credit card.
• Due to high demand, shows will be booked on a first-come first-served basis. You will have 7 days to send the contract and initial investment back otherwise the performer is under no obligation to reserve the spot for you.
3. Day of the Event:
• Due to the busy performance schedule, all performances must begin on time. Thank you!
• Even though the performer is very flexible with his time, due to high demand, multiple shows may be booked on the same day-therefore it is critical that the start time is adhered to when other show is booked after yours.
• If the event is running behind the schedule, you'll have the following options:
a) The performer can finish at the time the original show was set to finish for the full fee ($) even though your performance started later; or
b) You will pay a $50 per 15 minute held over fee.
• The Event Organizer will provide performer with secure location for parlor and stage show supplies and valuables, or a small area for close-up strolling performances.
• The Event Organizer will provide the performer with a water bottle and a trash bag to be used for disposal after the show.
• For shows of 2 or more hours, the Event Organizer wil provide the performer with a meal or snacks.
• Also the Event Organizer will provide the performer with parking garage if there is no easy parking available nearby or only 1-hour meters available in the nearby streets.
• For Shows in New York: the performer will always try to look for street parking. However, if after 20 minutes the performer can't find parking, he will go to the nearest garage to avoid a late arrival.
• If the stage is going to be share with a Dj booth, live band or other act, please let us know in advance so we can coordinate the use of space accordingly.
4. Cancellation Policy:
• Should the engagement for which the contract is made be canceled by the Event Organizer more than one month prior to the engagement, without cause from an act of god, the Event Organizer shall forfeit 50% of the initial investment (50% of $).
• However, if the Event Organizer decides to reschedule the engagement, any deposits made can be applied to a rescheduled performance within three months after the original event date (). Please note: that any rescheduled event is subject to availability.
• If the Event Organizer cancels the engagement for any reason whatsoever within two weeks of the performance, the remaining balance must be paid in full and payable to Matias Letelier within two weeks of the cancellation date.
• If for any reason Matias Letelier has to cancel the event, another competent performer will be found or the deposit will be repaid in full.
• Due to extreme weather conditions, such as snowstorm or flooding, we will do our best to reschedule your show without extra charge. However if this results in a cancelation of the show on part of the Event Organizer, the Event Organizer will receive any deposit made (if any) back as a voucher to be used towards another mutually agreed date/event within the next 3 months after the original event date ().
• The performer always arrive earlier between 20-60 min before the event begins to set up with no problems.
• However, the performer will not be held responsible for late start of performance due to weather, unforeseen traffic delays or circumstances beyond our control (such as flight cancellation).
• If this is the case the performer will call the Event Organizer to keep them inform of any inconvenience on the road and the new estimated time of arrival.