• By signing this agreement , from now on the Event Organizer, agrees to invest in a Matias Letelier performance.
• All balances due must paid in full the day of performance.
• A 50% non-refundable initial investment is required.
• Please make sure all of the information be is correct, then mail the signed agreement plus a 50% initial investment (equivalent to $) to secure the date to: Matias Letelier, 3333 Broadway E26H, New York, NY 10031. You can also scan it and email it back.
• This payment of $ is your initial investment to reserve this specific date and time and to turn down all other engagements that conflict.
• If payment is by check, please make a check for $ payable to: Matias Letelier.
• If payment is by credit card, you will receive a link through one of our merchant accounts (GigMasters or GigSalad). Please be aware there is a 5% processing fee. Click here to pay with credit card.
• Due to high demand, shows will be booked on a first-come first-served basis. You will have 7 days to send the contract and initial investment back otherwise the performer is under no obligation to reserve the spot for you.
3. Day of the Event:
• Due to the busy performance schedule, all performances must begin on time. Thank you!
• Even though the performer is very flexible with his time, due to high demand, multiple shows may be booked on the same day-therefore it is critical that the start time is adhered to when other show is booked after yours.
• If the event is running behind the schedule and there is another show lined up after yours, you'll have the following options:
a) The performer can finish at the time the original show was set to finish for the full fee ($) even though your performance started later; or
b) You will pay a $150 per 15 minute held over fee.
• The Event Organizer will provide performer with secure location for show supplies and valuables.
• The Event Organizer will provide performer with a water bottle.
• For events longer than 2 hours, the performer will take short 5-10 min break after each hour to refresh, hydrate and reset his equipment.
• For events 3 hours or longer, the Event Organizer will also provide performer with a proper meal and water bottles before, after the performance, or during his break if he is invted to join the buffet.
• Also, for parlor and stage shows, the Event Organizer will provide performer with parking garage if there is no easy parking available nearby or only 1-hour meters available. For Shows in New York: the performer will always try to look for street parking. However, if after 20 minutes the performer can't find parking, he will go to the nearest garage.
4. Cancellation Policy:
• Should the engagement for which the contract is made be canceled by the Event Organizer more than one month prior to the engagement, without cause from an act of god, the Event Organizer shall forfeit 50% of the initial investment ($).
• However, if the Event Organizer decides to reschedule the engagement, any deposits made can be applied to rescheduled performance within three months after the original event date (). Please note: that any rescheduled event is subject to availability.
• If Event Organizer cancels the engagement for any reason whatsoever within two weeks of the performance, the remaining balance must be paid in full and payable to Matias Letelier within two weeks of cancellation.
• If for any reason Matias Letelier has to cancel the event, another competent performer will be found or any payments made will be repaid in full.
• Due to extreme weather conditions, such as snowstorm or flooding, we will do our best to reschedule your show without extra charge. However if this results in a cancelation of the show on part of the Event Organizer, the Event Organizer will receive any deposit made (if any) back as a voucher to be used towards another mutually agreed date/event within the next 3 months after the original event date ().
• The performer will always arrive earlier between 20-60 min before the event begins to set up for the proper show.
• However, the performer will not be held responsible for late start of performance due to weather, unforeseen traffic delays or circumstances beyond our control.
• If this is the case the performer will call the Event Organizer to keep them inform of any inconvenience on the road and the new estimated time of arrival.
The sponsor of the performance:
Address: , ,
Date of performance:
Time and type:
Sponsor's Total investment: $
Travel Fee: $
Balance due on : $
Initial investment: $
Name, address and phone of event site:
Please return this agreement within 7 days. If this agreement isn't returned by , your date may be released.
|If paying by check, please make it payable to: Matias Letelier.
Click here to pay with credit card through one of our merchants account