If these companies can trust virtual Magician Matias Letelier to make their events amazing,
so can you!
If these companies can trust virtual Magician Matias Letelier to make their events amazing,
so can you!
LOOKING FOR FUN WAYS TO CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS?
Matias Letelier is a magician who offers interactive virtual magic that brings teams together.
Matias offers the best virtual magic shows in the world to help you elevate any Holiday season celebrations and make your virtual holiday party and corporate events fun, exciting, and memorable!
No matter the size of your event Matias will keep your guests engaged and entertained, while boosting their energy and enhancing your company culture.
A Unique Virtual Holiday Party Experience
- Our virtual holiday party magic show was specially designed to bring your team and families together, boost their energy and lift their spirit during this holiday season!
- Matias keeps your guests engaged & entertained with lots of interactions, where he calls them by name to participate in the tricks and illusions, making this a fun, exciting, and memorable experience.
- Matias customizes the tricks for you and your team and includes your company’s name, products, services and/or any specific message you would like him to use.
- Everyone will have a great time, and will actively participate from home. Yes, it is highly interactive and 20-30 guests will be called on the virtual stage while everyone else will follow from home!
- Your group will be laughing, and amazed while they watch the show and interactions with Matias.
- And most importantly,
MATIAS MAKES YOU LOOK GOOD!
- “Social-e-Connected” is a highly interactive One-Man show in which Matias will perform a series of tricks with the active participation of the guests, mixing high impact tricks and stage illusions that will make everyone feel socially connected.
- In addition, Matias will use the screen to do some mentalist tricks, and a special connection test where everybody will get to do a card trick together from home, so get ready to participate in this unique virtual experience!
- By the end, Matias will make 8 bottles of wine magically appear, and will offer a toast for all the guests to celebrate that they are all social-e-connected!
- And the show can be customized for your event to take Social-e-Connected to the next level!
- “Mental-e-Connected” is Matias’ newest virtual show that focuses on the mental connection with the audience.
- In this program you’ll experience a series of mind reading demonstrations and mind games, along with some fun interactive tricks where everyone will participate from home.
- In addition, Matias will use the screen to do some mentalist tricks, so get ready to participate in this unique virtual mental experience!
- And the show can be customized for your event to take Mental-e-Connected to the next level!
Magic & Master Class
- Matias will show your group a few tricks and then will proceed to teach the guests some easy-to-do but very fun magic tricks that everybody will be able to do that same day.
- These are especial tricks that Matias has carefully selected and prepared for this activity.
- And you can find everything you need at home!
- Some of the tricks are:
- How to make the 4 aces magically appear
- Mentalist/Mind-reading Trick
- Impossible prediction
- Floating bill in the finger
- Floating a business card
MATIAS WILL GRAB YOUR AUDIENCE AND INTERACT WITH THEM IN 3 DIFFERENT STAGES
- What makes Matias’ virtual magic show different from others is that he created three different stages to interact with the audience in a unique way
- It makes your guests feel like they are in a theatre and not just watching someone perform tricks in front of their computer screen!
- Plus he has a state-of-the-art production with the latest in cameras, audio, lights and technology so you don’t miss anything!
- You’ll see yourself in the live virtual audience screen.
- Matias will play mayor illusions and interactive tricks that will bring your team together.
- Everyone will participate from home in some tricks specifically created to be experience in the virtual world.
- Designed for more intimate magic where the guests will be asked to participate along with Matias to demonstrate how we are all connected!
- This is a bring-your-cards-and-play experience and Matias will encourage all your guests to participate.
- Plus Matias will teach you how to do an easy-to-do yer powerful trick so you can continue spreading the magic with your family and friends.
MEET YOUR HOST – MATIAS LETELIER
Matias Letelier is an award-winning virtual magician, founder of Fun Corporate Magic. With over 2 years of experience producing virtual shows (in addition to his 24 years of experience performing magic), Matias’ unique blend of top-notch magic, mentalism, and high energy, has helped him become one of the world’s favorite virtual magician for virtual meetings and online events.
Even though he lives in New York, Matias constantly travels around the world to perform at corporate & private events, trade shows, and colleges shows, along with his residency at the famous McKittrick Hotel in NY where he performs Speakeasy Magick, and the new Midnight Theatre in Manhattan West Plaza.
With performances for Google, T-Mobile, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Red Bull, HP, J.P.Morgan, SONY, IBM, BMW, Amex, Deloitte and AT&T to name a few (view full client list here), Matias’ charming accent and exceptional talent have delighted thousands of people across the USA working remotely.
In his virtual magic show, Matias mixes comedy and magic that will have everybody laughing, entertained, amused, and amazed. His virtual performances include lots of active audience participation, stage illusions, and mind reading demonstrations. Oh, and you might learn a trick as well! Watch the video to get a sense of the show!
Plus Matias can perform his virtual shows in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French!
Hear what people say about Matias Virtual Magic Zoom Shows!
Virtual audience enjoying Matias' Zoom magic show Social-e-Connected
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Show?
Basically, a virtual show is a performance that you experience through your computer, tablet or smartphone.
We have created a full stage-like virtual production to emulate what you would experience in a live show, but from the safety of your home so you don't have to worry about human contact and the COVID-19.
How do you do a virtual show?
We have set-up a dedicated room, with a dedicated computer, the fastest and stable wired internet, a Zoom business account with 1080p HD streaming quality, professional lights, professional audio system, 5 professional cameras, 3 screens, and a big production to make sure your experience truly enjoyable and smooth.
Don't you hate when you are watching your favorite show and the audio or connection is choppy? We take care of every single detail to make sure your experience and quality is the best.
What does 360, 720, 1080p mean?
That's the quality of the live streaming. the higher the number, the higher the streaming quality. Most of the virtual shows are being streamed at 720p for small groups, and then goes down to 360p for larger meetings. Why? Because streaming at a higher quality uses a lot of internet bandage. If you don't have a strong internet signal, a HD camera, and a strong computer, you won't be able to access HD quality.
We have all of that and more so you and your guests can experience the show at HD.
What platforms do you use?
We can do our show in any platforms, including, but not limited to:
- Zoom (preferred)
- MS Teams
- Google Hangouts
Why do you prefer Zoom over MS Teams or Cisco WebEx?
Zoom not only improved their security, they also improved their overall performance allowing us to have up to 49 screens at a time, separate the "presentation" screen from the "participants", has integrated chat, break rooms, and some great features that allow us to bring you a great experience.
What is the booking process?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- You confirm the details for the show and we will send you a contract.
- You sign the contract and pay the deposit.
- Then you will receive the "virtual instructions" with the meeting link (if we are the host), what to tell your guests, and how to prepare and be ready for the show.
We will follow up with you during the full process to make sure everything is a complete success.
What is your cancellation policy?
During this time we are flexible with our schedule, and we will work with you if you have to reschedule your event once we have received a notification prior to the event. We have everything laid out in our contract.
Who is the host? You? We? How does it work?
We can host the meeting for you, or you can set-up your own meeting and share the link with us.
If we set-up the meeting for you, you will benefit from the following:
- Zoom 1080p HD group call. This means, everyone will enjoy a high quality connection.
- We can set-up the meeting for as long as you want. For example, if you would like to have an extra hour before or after the show, we can do that for you.
- You will have your own link (password protected) that you can securely share with your guests.
Can you do shows in a different time-zone?
We've done shows in all the continents and time zones. We have no problem. And TRUST us, we will double and triple check the time-zone conversion to make sure we show up on the same time.
No, we haven't had issues on this, but we've heard of some time-zone problems from some of our previous clients. Yikes!
Can you do the show in other languages?
Matias speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese. And he is currently working on his French.
Is there a limit on the number of people attending?
Our Zoom account allows us to host up to 1,000 devices (1 device = 1 family).
We can also break your group into small groups.
For larger groups, we can do a mix of live audience and live streaming (we've done this for 15,000 devices!)
Can we break our group into small groups?
If you have a large group and would like to have a more interactive experience, we would be happy to break it into smaller groups. And we will give you a block-booking discount too!
What types of tricks do you do?
Each show has a mix of:
- Interactive tricks where all the guests participate along with Matias
- Mentalism and Mind reading demonstrations
- Stage Illusions
- Technological Tricks (iPad Magic!)
Is the show clean?
Matias' show is 100% clean. He doesn't use faulty language, sexual jokes, or anything that will embarrassed some of the guests. We have had our client's children watch the show and everyone had a good time!
What do you do if people don't want to participate?
Let's be honest, maybe you are not in your favorite cloth, or the hair salon is closed on show day. Don't worry, you can still have as much fun as everyone else, and you won't hurt Matias' feelings. But he will encourage you to interact in the chat.
Anything else we should know?
We wrote a guide to help you make this process as smooth and effortless as possible: